UHNW and HNW Women: WHO AM I? Why it matters to you

WHO AM I? 

Why it matters to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) female clients.




Dipped in chocolate, bronzed in elegance, enameled with grace, toasted with beauty. My lord, she’s a black woman.
Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan



First of all my name is Jay O'Burg. What you see is indeed what you get.

Here's the thing.
I get this question asked of me whenever a visitor to my blogs likes the content "Why do you NOT show your face more, who you are and what you do more visibly like others on the Internet who do what you do?"

My answer is this. I predominantly work with women who are new money individuals and who also have professional careers. Some of these women come from different ethnic, cultural and social class backgrounds. They come from the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Belgium. A handful from Asia, Africa, Australia, the Caribbean and North America. Some of whom have security personnel, therefore I have to work within specific boundaries that allow me to do what I do within the framework of these individuals and their teams. In addition, I do not have the time; nor inclination, to put on a mini TV series about myself AND I have zero interest in reaching thousands or millions of so-called 'Likes'. I do what I do best without the need for broadcasting it as a scheduled television programme. As an introvert it is how I prefer it and it is how my clients choose me to help them through my sessions. As someone qualified in close protection, this situation suits me and my clients far more better. We get more done together. Results are do-able without the all singing, all dancing cabaret, neon flashing lights of social media.
If you feel the need for someone flashy and constantly online across social media platforms then we are not suited to work with each other. I cannot support you in that particular role. This piece of information just saves us both time and money. I am merely being fair to you and honest to the both of us. Just saying.

You are still curious about me? OK. Read on...
Why should you care who I am?

The simple answer is, unless you struggle with recurring psychological challenges with mindset barriers that are tied up to external issues, you probably shouldn’t.

But if you are and you want to know why someone who used to be a dog’s body turned top dog then spent countless hours dedicating themselves to finding a way to help YOU go from struggling to excel in your life (private and/or professional), TO being glad, accomplished + motivated within a contented Self in as little as one day sessions per month for 18 months then you might just want to pay attention.

My name is Jay Oburg and I am a qualified, professional Hypnotherapist for Life Issues (also a Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist & a Past Life Energy Therapist). I am a Life Coach. I am a Continual Personal Development (CPD) Consultant for Women. I am a Bereavement Support Consultant. I am a Spiritual Consultant. Plus, a Reiki Master Teacher. Pleased to meet you.

Take a sneak peek for more about me...(*pssst keep it under your hat*)

Here you shall discover who I am and make your decision as an Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW), or, High Net Worth (HNW) female client, if you wish me to help you with a conflicting, stressful or repetitive situation within your professional or personal life that requires immediate attention to enable your well-being and progression.  Where your challenges; private, business or social, need that move from white belt grade to black belt karate chi.  Go! Go! Karateka YOU!  

I shall be on this journey with you supporting you along the way, through my professional and personal expertise.  Always delivering self love and confidence in the steps that you take.  Whether you are a self made wealthy woman.  OR.  Gained wealth through a relationship.

I may not look similar to you, yet who I am resonates with you, connects with you, attracts you to want my particular help in your life right now.


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
Audre Lourde


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE and Trust: More to discover...