TRUST The Interrogation From 11 Aspects Of Yourself

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching



Trust The Interrogation From 11 Aspects Of Yourself




Living in affluence does not mean following or obeying the mainstream tribe of affluence. It means embracing YOUR difference & dealing with the calling of abundance from day to day.

Join today’s conversation on why you as an affluent professional woman, a High Net Worth (HNW), or, Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Woman should look carefully at your hybrid relationships consisting of professional, social and personal situations and begin a process of wellness discover when the dynamics are not making you as happy, or even contented, as you had thought. Time is of the essence for you. You want to achieve as much as possible as the years fly by. You are getting older and you feel there is still so much that you want to do before your time is up.

Mingled into this are the expectations of others. The others who are YOUR life partner (husband, fiance, boyfriend, gentleman friend, wife, girlfriend, lover, lady friend). The others who are YOUR family (near and distant, bloodline and step family). The others who are YOUR ‘friends’. The others who are YOUR colleagues. The others who are stakeholders in YOUR life.

You are an UHNW, HNW or affluent professional woman and you have experienced a myriad of life trials and tribulations. You have been through levels of hate, stress, anger, self loathing, emotional upheaval, tears and tantrums. You have also danced along your life journey in the giddiness of joy, happiness, affection, glee, love, elation and adoration.

So, you are what you are and that is an affluent woman. You are shy or an introvert. Perhaps with low level autism. You live in an affluent home. You live an affluent lifestyle. You have weight fluctuations. You have dietary impulses. You have relationship quandaries. Yet presently you are dealing with a situation that is causing you some concern as an affluent investor to your own life situations. You are thinking about your actions in your relationship to Self AND the actual decision-making skills within the relationship with your own Self. The life strategies that are now integral, contribute to you being you. Every issue that bubbles up in your life, just as you had thought it resolved, requires recalculating. Professional. Social. Personal. So today this is where you find yourself. Recalculating a possible life decision-making. Considering a release from something that is not sitting well within your life.


So here is where you gain from today’s conversation of Trust.


ELEVEN (11) ASPECTS OF YOURSELF THAT SURROUND YOU

Visualise observing ELEVEN (11) Aspects of Yourself that are surrounding you.

Each aspect is in a free, naked, powerful, silhouette, Ego form. You are at the centre of a circle of these Ego bodies. You observe yourself as you are right now, as a Reporter overlooking the scene circle. As a Reporter you observe, you do not interfere. You look at the connection and interaction between each Aspect of Yourself and your Human form at the centre of the circle.

The 11 Aspects of Yourself are:

Anger, Stress, Love, Affection, Communication, Fear, Karmic Energy, Greed, Expansion, Pride, Disappointment.

When your Human form is ready, begin with the first Aspect of Yourself and ask a question. Only ask the Aspect of Yourself where you are guided to ask. Where you feel that you need an answer. As not all of them require a question. Each question relates to your particular here and now situation where there is an issue within your life.


SO WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU BE ASKING YOURSELF IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE ANSWERS?

So, ask yourself a question related to that Aspect of Yourself using:

WHY? WHAT? WHERE? HOW? WHEN?

Ask the question three times and wait for 10 seconds in between each asking if the answer does arrive immediately.

As a Reporter observe each interaction. What is the body movement / agitation? How is the breathing rate? What is the tone of the question? What is the tone of the answer? What is the response to the question? What is the response to the answer?


HERE ARE EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU FIND YOUR ANSWERS

You always ask the questions in your own voice, using your own way of speaking. The questions have to flow from you in a way that feels natural to you.

1. Anger: Why am I so angry with myself about this situation? What is triggering this anger in me? Why do you allow this to happen? What kind of inner guidance is this? This is bullshit! F%*$ off and leave me alone!

2. Stress: Where is it that I am going wrong, when I am working so f*%$ing hard to achieve a favourable result? Why are you not helping me! I need for you to take me by the hand and help me at each step of the way. Stop giving me half truths on this life journey. Stop leaving me in the lurch along this path. I really do not need the stress of it all, yet you keep placing it at my hands and feet. Why is that?

3. Love: How is it that I feel no love for anyone? Yet I have love of music and places more so than people. Was I born to live my life alone? How can love feel so lonely? What is wrong with using love as a currency to get what I want from life? Everyone does it, so why should I not also? It is a means to an end.

4. Affection: When I show affection towards others why do they not return it? People always take from me and it makes me feel deflated. Why is that? Do I like showing affection? Yes, but only as a bargaining tool to get what I want. What is so wrong with that? Life is a business.

5. Communication: Why are you not communicating with me more clearly? Why is there no clarity when I ask for help? Why are you so useless in my life! How are you not allowing the best people to show up in my life for me?

6. Fear: How do I halt this fear of failure? Each and every time it looms up to stop me moving forward and I am sick and tired of it. Why are you doing this to me? Why are you placing fear barriers around me? Fear from a past. Fear from a present. Fear from a future. Why do you keep doing this to me!

7. Karmic Energy: Where is this unwanted Karmic Energy coming from? I do not want it, it is not mine! Why are you allowing it to stick to me? Why is it following me?

8. Greed: When am I going to be rich? I have done all that is asked of me and more. So when am I going to get my money!? I am sick and tired of waiting. I want my money NOW! All of it and more. NOW! NOW! NOW! Give me my money, then get out of the way. Allow my money to pass through to me! Stop placing blocks on my wealth! Why do you keep doing that!?

9. Expansion: When is this life expansion going to happen? I have taken the steps thus far, but everything seems to be taking too long to engage in my personal and professional growth. Things should not be taking this long to materialise. You are not taking me seriously! What is the hold up!? Why does this expansion feel wrong? I do not want this type of expansion, this is not what I meant for myself.

10. Pride: Why should I not be proud of whom I am? I cannot do anything about my bloodline and the errors of my parents and ancestors. I have made mistakes along the way, as everyone else has. I am human and a work in progress. I have worked hard on my own to achieve all that I have achieved. So why should I not be proud of myself and show it? What others think or believe is of no concern to me. That is their issue.

11. Disappointment: When are people going to stop disappointing me? Why am I attracting the wrong type of people into my life? Why is it always raining on me? When am I going to stop feeling sadness and fed up by the hands of others at the end of each day?


#AspctsOfYourself  #YourLifeAnswers  #WordsHaveEnergy   #MentalWell-being   #TransformYourLife   #LiveToEnjoy   #ChooseHappy   #EnableBoundaries   #FixMyLife  #ManageEachDay   #NoMoreTears   #EnableYourInnerSelf   #ConnectWithYou


RISE and “Make a difference to your life.”

Always delivering self love and confidence in the steps that you take. Whether you are a self made wealthy woman. OR. Gained wealth through a relationship.

British quality service over the years.


Now over to you.



If you are feeling ‘so-so’, or, not coping well over the current season as you try to manage things through self isolation or a lock-down situation, in addition to having risen to the status of being a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman; including you dealing with being different as your place in society changes, drop me an email. At this time of the year how are you feeling about the relationship with your own Self? The most important relationship in your life. How is that going?


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


“Ladies if it is getting hard for you, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Now that you are here with me ask. Simply ask. Jay at RISE for women coaching. Enable your upper hand to work for you when you press the button.


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE to Escape coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Succeed coaching

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE and Trust: More to discover...