UHNW & HNW Women: RISE & Trust. How One Blogpost Attracted A Sportsperson

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE + Trust in yourself to gain support
How One Blogpost Gained Me A Sportsperson



"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

Mother Theresa



How can you not feel any comfort in that quotation?
It conjures up an inspiration of what small things can do for you. Each small step strengthening your foundation as you take your journey’s path. For you, all that you have to do is to enable your courage momentum to do the small things that feel good + sit well with you at all moments that opportunity arrives at your hands.

How many of you frequently underestimate the little things. The small things in life. The seemingly insignificant aspects that pop up in your environment. The peripheral situations that find their way into your zone.

Allow me to share this unusual opportunity with you. An opportunity that occurred through very small steps with the passage of time. At the girl’s grammar school that I had attended I enjoyed participating in Physical Education (aka PE). I was not brilliant. I did not always win at the sports that I played but I; in the main, enjoyed the connection and the learning processes. The learning processes of the game and the learning processes of the various behavioural conducts of the team members that I encountered. The players in Rounders, Netball, Tennis, Hockey and Swimming. Swimming and horse-riding were activities that I enjoyed as external leisure to school PE and during university.

As I grew older and other life situations came into place I began to become more of a sports observer. Taking delight at watching the Athletic Championships, the Swimming Championships, the Olympics, Rugby and Tennis. In fact watching these sports helped me enormously when I was going through various horrendous durations of my life.

Every year I enjoy watching the London Marathon, always feeling inspired to take part for the following year. But it never happens. I do not do the training. Instead I cheer on the runners and the achievements that they are making for themselves and/or their community. That gives me much satisfaction.

It is important that I give to you at least ONE example of how someone as; very similar to, you discovers me.

In 2013 I was attending a meditation and manifesting event. There were a number of people seated around a table engaging in polite conversations with the persons seated beside them prior to the event commencing.

It was at the end of the event when we were all nibbling on snacks and drinking refreshments that we were introduced one by one by the organiser.

It transpired that the lady seated opposite me was a sportswoman training hard in order to be selected for the national team. She had a management position for her day job and she was starting to struggle with the demands of her training schedule.

This sportswoman had been informed of the event that we were participating in by a fellow attendee. During a conversation with her I handed her my contact details and although she later sent a note of thanks for the information, she said that she was considering working with the person who had organised the event that we had both attended.

In 2015 I received an email from someone who worked in sport and was inquiring about my services. Then complete silence from that individual.

In 2017 I received another email from someone who worked in sport. This sportsperson and I had gotten to know each other online. A date was set where this sports individual and I could meet face to face.

The date arrived and by the end of the meeting they had wanted to book an appointment with me. The appointment had to be flexible enough to accommodate changes in their sport training schedule. The arrangement worked out very well, so that the next time we met the sportsperson stayed at my residence in a guest room, for the short duration agreed for a well-being weekend. Thereafter we mainly met once a month online due to the sport person’s commitments.

I had asked how they came across my services and it transpired that it came about through overhearing someone else’s conversation at a training ground. They did a search for my name and what they thought that I did, to eventually find me. It was trial and error to what the search results came up with, but they persevered and eventually found me.

I admire this client. They have grown internally from their development. It shows in their performance. They have a good support team to call upon as they progress in their field and I happy to be a part of that support network.

From our last appointment they had said "I feel so much better mentally knowing that you are helping me, supporting me, believing in me. I am so glad I found you".

It all started with a conversation that led to a blogpost that I had written about someone going through life issues that are similar to yours!

This is why I do what I do. Why I share UHNW & HNW Women experiences and stories online. Why I tell you that you have to be ready to do the small things.

If you want to become a client of mine and you need support in your life as an affluent woman right now, then drop me a line. You are just a click away from the change that you require.

Always seek the guidance that feels perfect for you and allow the energy of this connection to help your mojo momentum.

If you need support on your spiritual journey, I would recommend that you purchase the Ascension Group Diary first and foremost. You have your foundation guidance to hand as and when you need it. Morning, noon and night. Use the tools and resources contained within it to help you.

Next step. If you feel that you must have more help, enrol with me and enter my online workshops or purchase an Energy Symbol Layout. Use the Energy Symbol Layout when preparing candles, incense or incantations.

Still need further help. Join me in a new Meditation & Well-being Centre in Europe. This centre has limited accommodation, a steam room and a large garden.

Still want more? Join me in a Meditation & Well-being retreat in the Caribbean.

Finally. If you feel as though the connection with your marijuana smoking Genie is not paying attention to your needs, wants and desires and it appears to be in a constant state of delirium then feel free to contact me at this link. RISE & Trust. Let’s talk.

So, you decide whether you want:

A. For yourself to keep plodding along with the same old, same old of eating prunes, cabbage and garlic to cleanse and take care of your physical well-being, in the hope that your spiritual entities will also get cleansed. (Be sure that you have enough gas masks for guests that come to dinner!)

or,

B. For yourself to enable your kick ass Goddess to show up & start to restructure the energies in your life that are working for you & those that are laid out in your bed with the large bag of Oreo’s, crisps, a 2L Diet Coke and a bottle of Cointreau sabotaging your life! Treating each day to day existence on its merits and act accordingly with guidance, tools and resources to help unblock, cleanse and clear what ails you. (Time to start creating your own ‘Kung Fu Fighting’ dance moves for your celebrations.)



Start with TRUST in YOU to find direction...


#WordsHaveEnergy   #TrustBeginsWithYou   #ChangeYourMind   #ChangeYourLife   #LiveToEnjoy   #ChooseHappy   #DreamBig   #WordsAreThings   #WordsCarry   #SpeakYourDreams   #EmbraceYourWarriorSelf   #ConnectWithYou

RISE and “Make a difference to your life.”

HNW WOMEN LIKE YOU...

Did anyone ever inform you that Face everything and RISE coaching provides three specific coaching packages for HNWI? For HNWI WOMEN like you. HNWI WOMEN who have aspects of their “Mongrel Identity” (Cultural, Class, Race), “Being Different” and Geneaology bubble up and cause anxiety or distress at particular situations in their life. Let RISE help you embrace your “Mongrel Identity”, “Being Different” and Geneaology to achieve your outcome through its coaching packages. Use this aspect of yourself to help you RISE. Not sure how? Contact Jay O’Burg at HNWI.RISE Coaching to assist you.

Always delivering self love and confidence in the steps that you take. Whether you are a self made wealthy woman. OR. Gained wealth through a relationship.

British quality service over the years.



Affluent Women, Millionairess, Billionairess, High Net Worth Women, UHNWI in Australia, UHNWI in Canada, UHNWI in Indonesia, UHNWI in Malaysia, UHNWI in Singapore, UHNWI in South Africa, UHNWI in UK, UHNWI in Dubai, Affluent Shy Women, Affluent Introvert Women, Affluent Autistic Women


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE to Escape coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Succeed coaching


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE and Trust: More to discover...