UHNW & HNW Women: Trust & Non Corona. 3 Types Of Communities You Need Right Now

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching



UHNW and HNW Women
Trust & Non Corona. 3 Types Of Communities You Need Right Now




Hello Lovely!

How are you? How are you coping with the lack of social contact? 

To be honest, my day to day social life has not changed that much since the lock-down in society; as a card carrying introvert and shy British lady, I have been building online friendships and engaging with specific communities for quite some time. 

Nevertheless, even though I do not feel the “need” for a lot of human contact, I find myself reminiscing quite a bit about my previous relationships. Professional. Social. Personal. There are times when I really miss my old friends that I connected with in London, as well as the heartfelt International friends that I made on my travels.

You know, the meeting up with them every now and then over a cup of tea and cake, or tea and granary sandwiches, at a London eaterie.  Or having them around at my London home and having tea in the garden, talking and laughing with gentle music from the dining room playing in the background. Some friends have passed away. Some friends have moved away and I have no idea what they are doing. Some friends are just engrossed in family life and their role as a parent. Some friends are experiencing new roles in life and send occasional messages. Then there are the online friendships. Online International friendships that I am grateful for and appreciate.

Perhaps you are the same.

Is it likely that right now you are feeling lonely? Even with people around you, are you feeling lonely?

Can it be that the lines are blurring between your professional and personal groups of people at the moment? That it feels weird to you. For example, should you discuss the matter of Corona with your clients? OR. To whom are you able to grumble about your partner with?

Here are THREE (3) types of connections/communities you need right now:


A PARENT’S GROUP (if you are a parent or step-parent)

I do not have children and I am not a step-parent, but I understand the necessity for carers of children to have support at this time. Use this community for homeschooling ideas, mutual commiseration and poop advice. Parents, step-parents and guardians as you are all spending an excessive amount of time with children under your care during the lock-down. So much so that you need a dedicated place to share with other like minded parents, step-parents and guardians. 


A NON-CORONA, NON-WORK OUTLET

Time for you to find a place where you can rest your eyes and your nervous system. I have an adoration for antiquity; I used to adore visiting antique/second hand shops, yards and auction houses. I also adore looking at castles and stately homes, especially their renovation programmes. Then there are the dog handling groups and cute dog photos. Some of these things are no longer possible face to face, but there are a myriad of online magazines and videos with images and information far removed from the subject of the present contagious virus and the usual cycle of work, that will whisk you away to another place and provide you with some well-being and mental health balance.

Just an idea. Perhaps you could follow some captivating hashtags on Pinterest/Instagram to freshen up your feed with something uplifting, dreamy, humourous and soul nourishing. One more thing. For the politically conscious of you, perhaps you need a ‘go to’ satirical podcast instead of relying solely on your usual political one.


YOU NEED AN OUTLET FOR PETTY VENTING

This is INCREDIBLY important. 

Holding space for people is real work. Holding space for the apprehensions, dread and disquiet of people can be heavy work. So you need somewhere safe that you can ‘have a go at’ something concerning an issue or situation that had occurred and is bugging you. It does not have to be an online community. It could easily be a safe group of trusted individuals through something like a conference call that you can chat with. Or you can offload with this British Lady (ME!) from London via Skype, just schedule a date and time with me.

Also, do not be afraid to set boundaries in your own created groups. If you want your group to be a non-Corona zone, then say so. I have had to remind some people in my RISE coaching sessions that we are together and focused on their transition and transformation. NOT on every random topic that happens to be on the television, radio or online at the moment. 


HOW DOES FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE BUILD ITS COMMUNITY OF WOMEN AS YOU?

One of the best things that; I along with, RISE coaching can be, is to be a beacon for individuals as you. Affluent, professional women as you. HNW Women as you. UHNW Women as you. Whether you made your own money, or entered into affluence from a relationship with someone else. RISE coaching offers direction, guidance, tips, connection, reality, mindfulness and a mind-body-soul alignment to help in resolving your professional, social and personal issues. RISE coaching is not a One-Stop Shop for ALL of life’s ailment for women as you, but it definitely is a One-Stop Shop for YOUR transition and transformation that WILL support and help to enable your life journey through its troubleshooting solutions. RISE coaching is definitely YOUR sounding board and the vehicle for your transition and transformation to help you with your affluent lifestyle exposure and value in a myriad of societies.  Everything begins with you and you will learn to re-purpose your upper hand in order to attract the connections that aid your life journey, to the destination that you are seeking for yourself. Professionally. Socially. Personally.

Through a membership with RISE coaching you can reach out to me and send me a direct message so that I can see how you are during this time.  This is something that clients are looking for right now. A next level support structure. Especially those clients who reside alone or are in a small household. With membership to RISE coaching there is a sharing of comfort, generosity, caring and focus specifically for its community of women as you.


So, if you want my support on your transition and transformation in order to be able to re-purpose your upper hand, here are ways I can help…

Follow the Face Everything And RISE blogs to receive daily video guidance and focus on what has been happening recently in your life and what is happening currently in your life. Click here

Grab a copy of ‘Positive Steps Into Social Mobility – Awareness and Empowerment’ which is used in collaboration with the RISE to Escape coaching package. Get the inspiration and the insider knowledge if you want to work on your ability to better your social mobility. Highly beneficial for affluent women as you who come from disadvantaged or marginalised backgrounds. The book acts as your Private Personal Assistant to aid your lifestyle journey with RISE to Escape private scheduled events. For the moment the private scheduled events are pending until the global lock-down is lifted. Click here

Join me in the Mindfulness and De-stress women only group. It is a safe space for women as you to practice mindfulness with like-minded ladies. Register and make payment so that I know that you are in!

In the meantime how is your social distancing going? Use this Mental Health Check-In and send a message on how you are coping.


If you are feeling ‘so-so’, or, not coping well over the current season as you try to manage things through self isolation or a lock-down situation, in addition to having risen to the status of being a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman; including you dealing with being different as your place in society changes, drop me an email. At this time of the year how are you feeling about the relationship with your own Self? The most important relationship in your life. How is that going?


“Ladies if it is getting hard for you, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Now that you are here with me ask. Simply ask. Jay at RISE for women coaching. Enable your upper hand to work for you when you press the button.


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE to Escape coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Succeed coaching

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE and Trust: More to discover...