UHNW & HNW Women: Trust. Just because you are you

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching



UHNW and HNW Women
Trust. Just because you are you




I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


Hello Lovely!

To date there are over 520 blogs on RISE and Trust coaching for women. Some on mental health issues. Most on life situation issues that you have had in the past, that you are presently going through and that you are about to journey towards. It is not easy living with family members or a partner who does not understand your life path and having to constantly explain what it is that you do from day to day. This is where I find myself today. Including why the coaching is needed by individuals who are professional and affluent. Affluence equals vast amounts of confidence and arrogance. Right? Everyone knows that. Rich people have no hang ups. Rich people have everything. Rich people have no behavioural issues. They want for nothing. Lucky bastards. Lucky bitches. That is the usual response from onlookers who want what the lucky bastards and lucky bitches have. *a raised eyebrow*

So this is where I find myself. At my age! (No, I am not going to tell you...but it is closer to 60 than 40.) Living with someone who does not understand what I do, or indeed why I should focus on women only coaching and consultancy is a mystery to him. Although my partner does actually prefer that I have no male clients if truth be told. *eyes rolling*. He does not fully comprehend this continual professional and personal development sector including why anyone would willingly pay the costs for the coaching packages or even want a bespoke coaching package created for them. Whereas I have no qualms in being supportive of him and his work in drug discovery. Particularly with the stress and anxiety that he finds himself in at present because of the pandemic virus situation. A situation where we all find ourselves navigating through lock-down and/or self isolation.

So with all that is going on between us we are now parting ways. I am relocating back to London, England and hope to be opening my new residence to clients as soon as is possible. For the moment I am here in Europe doing online house hunting in London. Virtual property viewings. All rather bizarre but necessary.

It has been incredibly wonderful living in splendid surroundings, making business connections and travelling across the borders for holidays. Making new friends and seeing old ones in Europe; mainly The Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Italy and Germany. Including over the years the travelling to see clients at 5-star venues for coaching appointments, as well as the Skype and Zoom appointments. As someone who was a cabin crew member for a British airline many, many years ago, the flying around never bothered me. In fact I loved it and I still adore air travel. I know that it is not politically correct in this day and age to say such a thing, but I do. Flying in a private jet to see a client was unforgettable.

I just wanted you to know that although my partner and I are parting ways, I am still committed to you and Face Everything And RISE coaching for women. It is through you that I am doing things that I never knew that I could do. Especially as a shy and introvert lady. So thank you very much for that. It is truly appreciated. You have touched my heart and I have grown with you. You have helped me, without realising it, as much as I have been there for you. Face Everything And RISE will always be there for you.

So with a new step forward, make this journey with me. Let us make new acquaintances and forge ahead with old ones.

I send you much love, gratitude and appreciation as I journey onwards.

Cheers to you!


Do yourself a REAL LIFE favour for the next 30 seconds. Keep your money bag closed, this is FREE. See today’s special guidance video (click on the video below) from Face Everything And RISE coaching to help you with an issue that I know you are encountering. Let the guidance aid your decision to deliver to you a favourable outcome as an UHNW, HNW or professional affluent woman at a professional, social or personal situation. So, you do not need to reach for the biscuit tin, the secret place where you stash the packets of sweets AND raid the wine cellar for that consoling bottle of Spier 21 Gables Chenin Blanc 2018. Leave your increasing thighs, bum and tum alone! *Just call me your favourite genie, sparkle.*



Affluent Women, Millionairess, Billionairess, High Net Worth Women, UHNWI in Australia, UHNWI in Canada, UHNWI in Indonesia, UHNWI in Malaysia, UHNWI in Singapore, UHNWI in South Africa, UHNWI in UK, UHNWI in Dubai, Affluent Shy Women, Affluent Introvert Women, Affluent Autistic Women


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


If you are feeling ‘so-so’, or, not coping well over the current season as you try to manage things through self isolation or a lock-down situation, in addition to having risen to the status of being a HNW, UHNW or affluent professional woman; including you dealing with being different as your place in society changes, drop me an email. At this time of the year how are you feeling about the relationship with your own Self? The most important relationship in your life. How is that going?


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching


“Ladies if it is getting hard for you, contact me. Come and contact me. I am here for you.” Now that you are here with me ask. Simply ask. Jay at RISE for women coaching. Enable your upper hand to work for you when you press the button.


I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE to Escape coaching I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Succeed coaching

I am a happy, smiling, rich woman who loves Face Everything And RISE coaching for UHNW & HNW Women because I like to use RISE and Trust coaching

RISE and Trust: More to discover...